About Me

My name is Ashleigh I am 12 years old.I like to go on the Ipad  and watch TV.My favourite animal are pandas and dolphins.I like the colour pink. My favourite sport is Dancing.I do ballet.My favourite food is noodles. One of my favorite bands is One Direction. I love reading books that are Murder, Mystery and Adventure. A few of my favorite books are Seekers by Erin Hunter, Conspiracy 365 by Gabrielle Lord and almost any book by Michael Morpurgo. My favourit’s book by Michael Morpurgo is Shadow.

I do singing lessons, Basketball, Drama and  at school. I do 3 hours of ballet on  Monday and Saturday.

I have a fish called Molly because I used to have 2 fishes but the one called Jack died. When I am older I want a German Short hair pointer which is  dog.

10 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hey Ashleigh!
    I couldn’t help but notice that you like pandas and dolphins, those are one of my favorite animals. Also one of my favorite sports is to swim too, and I like how you did at the end “If you comment do not post rude words. Do not just comment visit my blog. Well come visit my site at http://blogs.egusd.net/erilyn/

2. Hey!!! Ashleigh my name is Jacquelyn I love panda’s and also dolphins but panda’s more I like your blog its so pretty with the flowers. I’m a friend of Erilyn I agree whit her on when she said “I like how you did at the end “If you comment do not post rude words. Do not just comment visit my blog.” Well come one day and visit my site at http:.//blogs.egusd.net/jacquelyn/

3. Hey Ashleigh!
    I like your blog! I hope you write more EXTREEEEMLY interesting posts! I will visit soooooo soon.
    Keep Blogging,
    Lucy

4. Hi Ashleigh,
    I also like to go on the computer and watch TV, I also like pandas and dolphins, I also do ballet, one of my favourite food are noodles too, I also like those TV shows, I also have singing and dance lessons at school! Wow, a lot in common. Just wanted to let you know that I am putting a link of your blog on to mine because I like your blog and we have common interests. Please visit and comment on my blog:
    http://sites.cdnis.edu.hk/students/042668/

From,
    Stargirl aka Charlotte

5. G’day Ashleigh,
    Thanks for registering for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge was published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

6. Hi
    My name is Lisa and l will be your mentor during the blogging challenge. I am a student currently in my 3rd year studying a Bachelor of Education and am very excited to be involved in an experience which encourages students to write. My interests are reading, running, and catching up with friends. I too have fish mine is called blacky. I look forward in following your blog.
    Lisa

7. I like Erin Hunter, too! My favorite series of books is Warriors, and they are by Erin hunter.